pressPLAY
not in our neighborhood?
A few days ago someone taped a flier on our door. On it was a photocopy of an article in a local paper talking about a mosque moving to our town. Next to it handwritten were
NOT IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD CALL THE COUNTY EXECUTIVE at 555-05050 (I don't remember the number).

I was so angry that I promptly crumpled up the paper and threw it away. I was angry that someone in my neighborhood would be so small-minded. But, what made me most angry of all was the fact that someone thought my family and I agree with that kind of thinking! >_< I do not understand such blatant ignorance. So what if a mosque is built nearby? It doesn't mean anything. It's just like building a church or a synagogue. The acts of a few stupid extremists should not be considered the act of all who follow that religion!

Labels: , ,