pressPLAY
yummy yummy Korean barbecue!
I've become quite a fan of this Korean barbecue restaurant about half an hour or so away from me. My first time there was about 2 weeks ago, and just couldn't stop thinking about it so my friend and I went again this week :)

Here's our "grill". We were very excited because the first time we went, we just got a regular grill, but the people next to us had the turtle one. (More pictures after the cut...)


Here are the yummy banchan that came with our orders. The rolled meat at the top right-hand corner is my friend's order. I ordered chicken.


My friend grilling her beef brisket. I was so hungry that I forgot to take a pic of me grilling my chicken. LOL :P


The oil and fat float away from the meat because of the ridges on the "turtle" back and make their way to the turtle's butt into a collection dish.


The end of the meal. As you can see, I pretty much devoured everything within my area :D *Nom nom nom*


It was another fun experience :D It got a little bit uncomfortable towards the end when they sat a couple in the table next to us. My friend and I think it was their first date because the conversation was so awkward and we could feel it! x_x Not fun!

Labels: , ,