pressPLAY
european escape
So I haven't been on a proper vacation since summer of 2005. I don't get my first vacation week until December so I have to wait until after that before I can actually use my vacation days. I'd like to say that my family and I have had a great experience with Cosmos. You get to travel Europe on a budget. My first Cosmos tour was Central Europe in 2005. It was definitely a great experience for someone like me who loves architecture and history. Europe is definitely a beautiful place. My family did the Best of Europe tour without me this summer. I was a little jealous, but I knew I couldn't go.

Anyway, my friend and I ordered our 2007 tour book and will be having lunch tomorrow to pick our tour. I can't be too picky since I don't really have too much money. I am still an entry-level worker so I can't expect too much. Hopefully, spring of next year, we will be touring Europe for 2 weeks!

Labels: , ,