pressPLAY
Valentine's Day... with friends <3
So, it's obvious just from the post title that I am single. LOL :P So, instead of spending it by my lonesome, I scheduled it as a movie night with my movie night buddies, Eb, Mp, and Ay. Coincidentally, it was my turn to host it so it was held in my house.

We had a variety to eat: teriyaki-flavored chicken wings, pepperoni pizza, caesar salad, heart-shaped brownies and chocolate-covered strawberries. Definitely a pig out night! :D

I ended up showing Slumdog Millionaire, which is currently my favorite movie this year, and Ghost Town. (Ricky Gervais is one of the funniest people EVER!)

Needless to say, a fun night was had by all and it was great seeing them again <3 I look forward to our movie nights every month because that's usually the only times I get to see Mp and Ay due to the distances between our homes.

February movie night was a success! :D

Labels: , ,