pressPLAY
extra work
One of my coworkers has a habit of doing "extra" work in various shows and movies filmed in the area. Last year he was in Baltimore to play a Baltimore City police officer in HBO's The Wire.

Apparently, this week he'll be in Washington, DC playing a "DC Metro Bomb Special Police Officer" in a new yet-to-be-released CBS pilot, Washington Fields.

Fun times. :)

An old friend from college is also trying to get some extra work for Sarah Jessica Parker's new HBO show, The Washingtonienne, which I believe will be set in DC, but will be shot in the Baltimore area.

If I could do extra work, I'd wanna be an extra in Ugly Betty. It'd be cool to play an over-the-top background MODE-y. Or a random Queens person. Plus, I like going to NYC so it'll be a good excuse! :D

Labels: , ,