pressPLAY
the rhinovirus sucks
I've been hit by a cold earlier this week and I'm still recovering. Seems I've passed it onto my friend/coworker, and it's hit her harder. We were supposed to go shopping on Saturday but we ended up just hanging out at her apartment pigging out on Chinese food and watching Hana Yori Dango and the first season of Ugly Betty. Fun times!

Anyhoo, Irel tagged me to do a meme so thought I'd give this one a shot.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
cabinets stood open, with files stacked on top of the

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Ouch, I didn't even stretch it out that far!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
CSI: Miami... watching it now

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
8p

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
9.30p

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV I'm watching and the TV downstairs that my brother is watching.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About an hour ago, driving home from my friend's apartment.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
the TV

9. What are you wearing?
tank top, v-neck top, and shorts

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, I had powers and I had a boyfriend who was a shapeshifter or something.

11. When did you last laugh?
A little while ago. My brother was teasing me about being short and unable to reach something.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A rosy burgundy wall w/ a china cabinet at one end and the TV and entertainment center next to it.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmm... not particularly

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Ehhh...

15. What is the last film you saw?
The last part of "How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days" before I started watching CSI: Miami.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A private jet so I can travel wherever I want, and a bunch of other things.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I am a Capricorn.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
For people to be able to get a chance to live in each other's shoes so they can appreciate what they have more, or be able to give more.

19. Do you like to dance?
Not in front of strangers...

20. George Bush.
Glad he's out!

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Hmm...

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ehhh...

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Depends on where...

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Come in and join me in paradise, my child."

25. 5 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Ummm... go crazy guys...

Labels: , , , , ,