pressPLAY
up, up, and away!
Carl Fredricksen spent his entire life dreaming of exploring the globe and experiencing life to its fullest. But at age 78, life seems to have passed him by, until a twist of fate (and a persistent 8-year old Junior Wilderness Explorer named Russell) gives him a new lease on life. [Source]


So my friend finally gave in and watched Up with me. I think my constant badgering and the 98% rating on Rotten Tomatoes definitely helped :P

I ♥ the movie! Watching it in 3D was worth every penny! As usual, Disney Pixar has outdone themselves once again! They're such great storytellers and you don't have a kid to enjoy it. I even found myself tearing up :'( and laughing out loud :D the whole time!

Funnily enough, when I went to purchase my ticket for the show, I noticed that I couldn't find my credit card or check card XD (I don't usually have cash on hand.) Of course, I freaked out a little. Good thing I had my mom's credit card on me — I had forgotten to give it back to her. No worries, I paid her back :)

Where were my cards you say? Well, I just realized that I had left them at work... in our fridge! I checked my accounts and there are no fraudulent charges so when I go back to work they should still be there. Hahaha! :P

Labels: , ,