pressPLAY
sushi in a bento box

image from Midohana @ Etsy


So I've recently purchased from Etsy this December, just because I wanted to give unique gifts to my friends. That way I'll know that they won't have it. One of my favorite purchases is from Elsie of Midohana: a bento box with sushi soaps! :)

I got myself a blue one and a red one for my friend. I actually use mine whenever I bring home-cooked food to work and it looks so cute. Plus, they're microwaveable! :D As for the soaps, they smell really good. The sushi rolls smell like yuzu (Japanese grapefruit), while the "wasabi" and "ginger" squares are energy (citruses, blackberry and champagne) scented.

I highly recommend them. My only downside would be the shipping, but that's because she was shipping internationally from Canada so it's only natural for her to charge a bit more. Overall, a great product!

Labels: , , ,