pressPLAY
If the world is ending, I'm throwing the party...
OK, not really. Guilty Pleasure was just playing on my Pandora. LOL :P

Anyway, my friend just bought us tickets to Medieval Times. I've been wanting to check it out since it opened but never really went. The regular adult admission is around $53, so I haven't really been too keen on it. However, they've recently been running this BOGO-type sale and I kept hearing it on the radio every morning. It ends on the 28th so we decided to jump on it.

We used the code AFKEB109 to sign up from RetailMeNot.com.

Interestingly enough, we get to eat with our hands:
Is it true that we must eat with our hands?

Absolutely! Eating utensils were not used in the 11th century and we take you back! The King's feast includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, spare rib, herb-basted potato, pastry of the Castle and beverages (may vary by castle).
Should be fun! I'll take lots of pictures, if we're allowed to. I am so excited! :D

Labels: , , ,