pressPLAY
Naturally Victoria's Secret
I'm not really a fan of Victoria's Secret. I just go there whenever they send me those free panty things in the mail :P During one of my trips there to claim my free underwear, my friend and I were each given a Secret Reward card to be claimed later that were worth either $10, $50, $100 or $500.

We joked that with our luck, we probably got the $10 one, but I was hoping for at least the $50. Ha! Of course, our luck didn't let us down and our cards were $10 each :P

My friend bought a Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Body Glimmer Swirl Cream, which smells really good on her.

I saw their new Naturally line and tried all the scents and settled on the Açai Berry & Magnolia Hydrating Body Lotion. VS describes the scent as:
Protects and brightens. Silky lotion is fortified with nourishing shea butter, vitamins C and E and 34 essential minerals for luxurious, all-day moisture and softness.

Naturally Victoria's Secret utilizes powerful pairings to unlock the potential in nature's most beneficial ingredients. Here, we marry skin-protective açai berry, known as the most potent antioxidant in nature, with magnolia, revered in Chinese medicine for its brightening properties. Domestic.
The scent is light, but it works. I like the subtle elegance of it :D Give it a try when you're in a VS store and let me know what you think :)

Labels: