pressPLAY
Sweet Saturday: My First Crush
I told Pahn that I was gonna participate in his Anything Goes Challenge so here we are...

I actually don't remember if Lawrence was my very first crush, but he might as well be because I don't remember any crushes before him :P

Anyhoo, I was in 3rd or 4th grade and he had just moved into our neighborhood. He was a year or two older than me and a lot of the girls liked him. Possibly because he was older and there was a certain je ne sais quoi that just made people want to hang around him. Plus, he was fun :) to be around.

I think what drew me to him was that he picked me. There were all these girls hanging onto to him, but he hung out with me the most. He talked to me the most.

The funny thing is, I don't even remember what he looks like. I just remember holding hands with this tall, skinny guy, but for some reason I can't see his face >_<

I didn't have the guts to tell him I liked him, so my neighbor and good friend, Gien, did it for me. She told Lawrence I liked him, but never waited to find out if he liked me too! x_x So I never knew! Hahaha. And I was too much of a wuss to ask! :blush:

We still remained friends and acted as if nothing really happened and he later moved away that year. Apparently, he came back years later, but I had already moved to the U.S. at that time. Gien did tell me that he did ask for me, and was disappointed to find out that I wasn't there anymore :( But she also told me that I wasn't missing out on anything because he wasn't cute anymore! Hahaha! :D

Labels: ,