pressPLAY
Harry Potter Exhibition
Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry will be hosting Harry Potter: The Exhibition.


TimeOut Chicago describes it as:
Hold on to your hats, Muggles: The much-anticipated 10,000-square-foot exhibit has finally opened at MSI, offering fans a behind-the-scenes look at the costumes and props from all the Harry Potter films released to date, as well as a few surprises from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, due out in July. Super-detailed settings inside the museum are inspired by the film sets (think the Great Hall and Gryffindor common room). Visitors can also toss “quaffles” in a Quidditch area and tour Hagrid's Hut.
Sounds awesome, right?! :D Apparently, the exhibition will be going on a national and international tour. The rest of the venues haven't been announced yet. I'm hoping for D.C. or New York City so I won't have to fly.

But, if they don't announce the venues soon, my friend and I are thinking of just flying to Chicago to check it out. I've never been to Chicago, so it should be fun. It'll be that vacation that I've been craving all year! :)

Labels: , , ,