pressPLAY
new Blog(ger)
Since I started using Blogger again, I've just been using existing free templates and mucking around to personalize little things here and there. But since I've started missing real web design a lot more, I've decided to design my own layout :)

Unfortunately, since my knowledge of XML isn't as extensive as HTML or CSS, I'll have to revert to Blogger Classic in order to fully implement it. I decided to tackle it all last week, but it didn't work out as well as I would have hoped >_<
  1. My commenting system doesn't integrate with Blogger Classic.
  2. The expandable post codes also don't work with Blogger Classic.
  3. The smiley codes also don't work with Blogger Classic.
Can we say headache?

I refuse to give up though! :D So if the blog is acting a little nutty, that means I'm still messing around with it.

Labels: