pressPLAY
Freaky Friday: Alone in the dark
This my Anything Goes Challenge entry for today which is a reblog from my Sanriotown blog...

My friend, T, and her boyfriend recently purchased a house and she invited me and 2 others over on a Friday for a little gathering between friends. We haven't seen each other in months so we had a lot to catch up on.

T, who LOVES scary stories, decided to tell us one of her own that had happened recently. Her neighbor across the street had recently lost her husband to diabetes, I believe.

Well, one day, T's mom and niece, Laila, came over to keep T company when her boyfriend was away. When T's mom was strapping in Laila into her car seat, Laila said, "Tell that man to stop staring at me!" But when T's mom turned around, she saw no one. She told Laila that nobody was there, but Laila insisted, "The man keeps looking at me. Tell him to stop!" T's mom didn't think much of it and just thought that Laila was imagining things.

A few days later, T, her mom, and Laila were visiting her neighbor and Laila said to T's mom, "The man is looking at me again! He's crawling towards me! Tell him to stop!" Of course, T and her mom don't see anyone there. When T's mom tells her that this has happened before, it really freaked her out. Apparently, because of complications with his diabetes, her neighbor's husband had to have his legs amputated, so it would make sense that he would be "crawling" towards Laila! XD

So of course, my friends and I are freaked out by all this. When we left T's house later that night, we all left together and ran to our cars in a hurry without looking at the house across the street. I was so freaked out and my heart my beating really fast! I barely got any sleep that night! Needless to say, I don't think I ever wanna go over her house by myself... EVER!

Labels: , ,